Submit a Scholarly Paper?
- Select scholarly papers with topics that can appeal to a wider readership who may not be professional economists. Papers that cannot stand on their own without extensive mathematical derivations are better left to professional journals.
- Write an easily readable summary of no more than 500 words citing sources. Include your name, email and mailing address.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as an email message (not as an attachment). Don't bother about formatting it as an .html file.
- Opus1 reserves the right to edit your copy for readability.
- Opus1 will have full and exclusive rights to publish your accepted summary in all media. Authors may reprint their published summaries in any sole-author work without further permission from opus1.